Skip to content

Google Ads Campaign Management

Unleash the Power of Cost-Effective Advertising with McNair Media

Your Partner in Maximizing Ad Performance and Minimizing Costs

McNair Media, a proud and renewed Google Partner, brings you an unparalleled opportunity to optimize your advertising spend with our expert Google Ads campaign management. With years of certification and a track record of hosting successful Google Partner events, we are not just a service provider but a partner in your growth journey.

How Our Campaign Management Fee Works

At McNair Media, we believe in transparency and maximizing your advertising ROI. Our fee structure is straightforward:

  • 30% Campaign Management Fee: For every dollar you invest in your ad campaign, 70% goes directly to Google, funding your ad placements. The remaining 30% is our management fee, which we utilize to expertly handle and optimize your campaigns.

Focusing on Performance to Lower Your Ad Spend

Our approach is not just about managing ads; it’s about enhancing their performance. By concentrating on optimizing your campaigns, we often achieve significant cost reductions. In fact, clients typically find that including our management fee, the total cost is up to 75% cheaper than managing campaigns directly through Google.

Why Choose McNair Media?

  1. Certified Google Partner Expertise: As a Google Partner, we have demonstrated a high level of proficiency in Google Ads management, ensuring your campaigns are in skilled hands.
  2. Access to Exclusive Google Resources: This partnership grants us access to advanced tools and insights, which we leverage for your campaign’s success.
  3. Proven Track Record: Our commitment to maintaining high performance and ad quality standards translates into more effective and efficient campaigns for you.

Beyond Google Ads Management

At McNair Media, we also emphasize the importance of SEO as a powerful marketing channel. Unlike social media platforms, which primarily foster engagement within their ecosystems, SEO connects users directly to your services when they are actively seeking solutions. Investing in SEO alongside Google Ads can significantly enhance your digital marketing strategy’s effectiveness.

Ready to Optimize Your Google Ads Campaign?